- I’d been playing Sinking Deep by Hillsong Y&F on repeat.
- Since last week, I’d been lacking enthusiasm for my studies. I realize right now that God has always been ready to give me the passion I longed for; however, I was just too focused on how the people around me are losing enthusiasm too.
- In line with #2, I realized that God is willing to make me passionate with the things I do— much more passionate than all those people around me. I just had to let Him.
- They told me to be generous— be generous in my studies, my relationships, my ministry, my service to other people. It would sound so demanding and emotionally exhausting if I started focusing in what I can do. I can only do so much, but as I focus on God’s grace, I realize that what I have to give are only those that He’s given me.
- If we see how God’s provision is like a waterfall over our lives, we’ll see that #4 is not an obligation, not a responsibility, not dependent on our own will and ability. It comes out naturally and effortlessly as we keep on receiving from Him.
- A Christian lives off only by God’s grace. God knows that. He designed you like that. Why be ashamed about having to take from Him? He is your sustenance. He is your strength. He is everything you can ever need.
- Don’t believe the world. Being strong does not mean being self-sustaining. Real strength comes from depending on God’s grace— on Jesus Christ.
- Christianity Can be described and explained to a certain extent. However, it can’t never be put into words and description as much as it can be lived and experienced.