I do. :) But I don’t think I’m ready to share it. Wahaha. Happy New Year!
This 2012… Just surprise me.
I have something I want to tell you:
Thank you so much. You have no idea, but I feel more blessed with all of you guys. There are so much people out there who love God, and you are one of them— and you are beautiful.
What I post here in this blog is nothing— absolutely nothing— compared to your deep, personal relationship and encounter with God. I pray that this year, God will work wonders and miracles in your life. Whatever you may think of yourself doesn’t matter. God has a plan for you; he will use you, because He made you in such a way that you are a crucial part in His plans for this generation. You can always trust in Him.
I pray that He will surround you with good people this year. Let His face shine upon you. May this year be the moment when people will look at you, and see God’s hand upon you. However, remember that you can still trust God the most. No one can love you the way God does. No one knows you and values you like Him.
This year, no matter what may be the difficulties you may encounter, I pray that God will remove the scales from your eyes, that you may see your life through His eyes. Focus on the cross, beloved. Focus on the love God has for you. Meditate upon it. Hold on to it. Remember and believe that in all things God works for your good. You are precious in His eyes, bought by the blood of Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing can be against you, this year, because HE IS ON YOUR SIDE.
I pray that God may renew your faith, peace, hope, joy, love, and strength every single day that follows after this. YOU ARE BLESSED AND FAVORED, BEAUTIFUL ONE!
Have a blessed New Year.
Always with LOVE,
- Give out your complements generously.
- Be open for criticisms.
- A happy soul doesn’t have to be always loud.
- Be honest.
- Always think about the consequences. Don’t be careless.
- Don’t invest on what you already know. Grow.
- Avoid pride and arrogance. Modesty is small, but important. It removes the air out of your head and makes room for improvements.
- You are who you are, but like clay, you are malleable.
- Read and think of what you’ve read.
- Daydream, but don’t idle.
- Offer help as frequently as possible.
- Smile at everything.
- Talk less, listen more, observe always.
- Never give up on a brother.
- Never give up on doing good.
- Focus on the things that truly matter.
- When you’re down, and can’t seem to express what you’re feeling, read the Bible.
- It’s good to spend dawn outside in silence, staring at God’s creation.
- Forgive. Forgive. Forgive. Just like what God has done to you.
- TRUST GOD ALONE. DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM. DON’T COMPROMISE YOUR FAITH, AND DON’T BE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS FOR HIM, BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU.
These are just some stuff I found in my diary. They’ve been dated August 20, 2011.
then what you’ve planned will take place” —Proverbs 16: 3
Let the smile of your face shine on us, Lord.
You have given me in greater joy
than those who have abundant harvests of grain and wine.
I will lie down in peace and sleep,
for your alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.” —Psalm 4: 6-8
It’s okay, but that doesn’t mean I have to stop praying. Everything that happens in my life, or in others’ lives is not up to me, anyway. It’s all in God’s hands. I believe that prayer is an act of dependence to the Almighty Father, an acknowledgment of His love, power, and omnipotence. I pray because I know that my God will do something.
Even though some people may not believe in the power of prayer, I’ll continue praying. I won’t stop. I pray for people because I love and care about them, and I firmly believe that God knows what’s best for them— much greater than they do.
John 3: 16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.