- My grades. They are definitely much, much more than what I deserved, expected and worked for. This could only be grace.
- My schedule for this semester. I’ve been given slots to the subjects I need to take. Also, I have more free time, which I did not have last semester.
- His love for me and my family.
- His on-time and always sufficient provisions.
- The rain tonight.
- His compassion.
- The refuge that I have in Him.
- The future He has secured for me.
I had been worrying about many things during the start of this vacation, and now Papa Daddy is making me realize that He had it all together right from the start. He had been making ways for me from the beginning. I’m so amazed.